The lodge offers superior quality accommodation in Clarens with an abundance of facilities to make your stay more than comfortable.
LIVING AND DINING AREA
- Tastefully decorated and comfortable living and dining area
- Slow combustion stove for winter warmth
- One basket of complimentary firewood per day
- Wood in bags available at nearby saverite shop
- Television with full dstv for for your rugby, cricket, golf and sundry entertainment needs
- Fully equipped kitchenette with quality appliances
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Cleaning materials, dishwasher tablets etc provided
- Basically everything you need is in the kitchen
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- Two bedrooms, one with double and second with two singles sleeping total four
- Mattress on floor available for one extra child if needed
- One camp cot available for toddler if needed
- Comfy beds with crispy linen
- Cozy duvets and extra blankets
- Under carpet heating and electric blankets for your winter warmth
- Plenty of cupboard space
- Hairdryers available in the bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Really nice bathroom with massive shower and great water pressure
- Complimentary toiletries
- Quality ‘Glodina Black’ bath towels for your bathing pleasure
- Built in infra red heating in the bathroom for your winter warmth
PROPERTY AND GARDENS
- Complete privacy in your own secluded 3000 square metre garden with mature trees.
- Piles of space for children to run and play
- Nice patio and braai area overlooking the garden.
- You can’t see your neighbors and neighbors can’t see you.
- Off street under carport parking.
NOT ON THE PROPERTY BUT NEARBY
- YOU DONT REALLY NEED YOUR CAR!
- Highlands Coffee Roastery just across the road (Really nice coffee)
- Highlander restaurant just across the road (Really nice steak)
- Two to five minutes walk to seven other really nice Clarens restaurants
- Across the road up a flight of stairs and onto the square to Clarens micro brewery (Really good Clarens brewed craft beer)
- Two to five minutes walk to all the shops, galleries and fun to be had on around and nearby to the Clarens village square.
- Five minute walk to really nice hiking trails in the Clarens conservancy area in the mountains surrounding Clarens.
- Two minutes walk to ‘The Best Little catering Cart In Clarens”
- Ten minute walk or two minute drive to The Base Adventure centre. Clarens Xtreme and Outrageous Adventures for all you adventure activities (Paint ball. Zip Line, Quad bikes, Abseil, White water rafting.)
- Five minute drive to superb Golf Data built eighteen hole Clarens Golf course.
- Fifteen minute drive to Golden Gate and all Golden Gate attractions
- Snow ski in Africa! Two hour drive to Afriski ski resort in Lesotho (passports needed)